Life and Learning Hats = Wisdom Hat
The meaning of everyday life can be a complex topic but reading about its significance can be a very inspiring.
Years ago I came across "When You Were Born" a guideline if you will about life.
Please read on and see what you think.
When you were born, you did not come with an owner's manual; these 14 guidelines may make life work a little better for you.
2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called "Life on Planet Earth". Every person or incident is a Universal Teacher.
3. There are no mistakes, only teachers. Growth is a process of experimentation. "Failures" are as much a part of the process as "successes."
4. A lesson is repeated until learned. It is presented to you in various forms until you learn it: then you can go on to the next lesson.
5. If you don't learn easy lessons, they get harder. External problems are a precise reflection of your internal state. When you clear inner obstructions, your outside world changes. Pain is how the universe gets your attention.
6. You will know you've learned a lesson when your actions change. Wisdom is practice. A little something is better than a lot of nothing.
7. "There" is no better than "here". When your "there" becomes a "here" you will simply obtain another "there" that again looks better than "here."
8. Others are only mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another unless it reflects something you love or hate about yourself.
9. Your life is up to you. Life provides the canvas; you do the painting. Take charge of your life. or someone else will.
10. You always get what you want. Your subconscious rightfully determines what energies, experiences, and people you attract; therefore, the only foolproof way to know what you want is to see what you have. There are no victims, only students.
11. There are no right or wrong, but there are consequences. Moralizing doesn't help. Judgments only hold the pattern in place. Just do your best.
12. Your answers lie inside you. Children need guidance from others; as we mature, we trust our hearts, where the Laws of Spirit are written. You know more than you have heard or been told. All you need to do is to look, listen and trust.
13. You will forget all this.
14. You can remember any time you wish. - Author unknown
I reread these guidelines from time to time, I do enjoy all of them, but #9 is probably my favorite.
You may also want to read "What is Life all About" and watch the attached video "Live Inspired"
I welcome any questions, sharing or comments you may have.
By Danielle Manibog
"It's all about the small things in life 'tidbits' that make us who we are"
Be the Change and Follow your Road.
© Copyright 2012-2019 Danielle Manibog. All rights reserved.