The lists should include:
- The skills and knowledge you already possess and are willing to share with others.
- The products you may want to make, buy and resell.
- Business ideas that may come to mind and that you would like to check out further. Jot all these ideas down you never know which one will be the winner. It's inspiring to take time to do a little brainstorming.
- The possible businesses or skills you would like to learn more about.
- What type of business entity do you see yourself in? At home all the time, partially at home, on the web, work by yourself or with others.
- List the business books you may want to read. Amazon is a great source for general business information and how to books. (Some of the e-books are even free)
- The informational business web sites you may have heard about that you want to check out further and possibly join.
- Your new business names or domain names that come to mind.
- You may also include your business contacts, notes and much more
Book Suggestions: 3 books you may want to check out.
300 + Companies that Pay you to Work from Home [Kindle Edition]
Killer Work from Home Jobs: 460 Jobs Super Book (Job Search Series)
Both of these books, besides having great work at home company lists, which may help stimulate your own business ideas for your new possible ventures, also have good Work At Home tips, what to look for and the scams to avoid.
Trust Your Heart: Transform Your Ideas Into Income
This book is inspiring and filled with valuable success tips for the newbie and seasoned entrepreneur alike.
Remember the whole premise of a Work at Home Business is that the business you choose should bring you enjoyment, fulfillment and create balance, prosperity and abundance in your life.
I welcome any questions, sharing or comments you may have.
By Danielle Manibog
“The best way to predict your future is to create it”~ Peter F. Drucker
© Copyright 2012-2016 Danielle Manibog. All rights reserved