You need to take a deep breath, look within your mindset and your heart to find that inner peace again.
Using a variation of activities is very helpful in changing and even removing the stress level in life while giving a new mindset and renewed mindfulness:
- Decluttering - A closet, a drawer, a desk, getting rid of excess "stuff" helps make life clearer and simpler.
- Gardening - Weeding, planting even watering can put the mind in a different frame
- Walking - A long walk especially in nature is relaxing and mind clearing
- Helping Others - Helping a person or a cause will take your mind away from yourself
- Doing something you love - Taking time out to create, write, listen to music or even quietly read
- Escaping - It's OK to be a little selfish and get away by yourself even if it's just for a little while
Today I started by taking the day off, doing some closet decluttering and then sat quietly to write.
Starting with something more physical and moving on to something more relaxing works for me and helps me find my renewed inner peace.
You need to find what works best for you and bring you back to the person you want to be in that moment.
I welcome any questions, sharing or comments you may have.
By Danielle Manibog
"It's all about the small things in life 'tidbits' that make us who we are"
Be the Change and Follow your Road.
© Copyright 2012-2018 Danielle Manibog. All rights reserved